IFYC is proud to provide campus stakeholders with a growing library of high-quality educational resources, practical guides, and other useful content to help inform and inspire great interfaith and religious diversity work across the campus environment. These curated resources are drawn from the experiences and learnings of people and institutions we have partnered with over a decade and a half of working within higher education, and are always informed by active practitioners in the field. Our content is diverse, and explores many of the most common issues and questions faced by leaders on campus, from stories and case studies of successful initiatives to promising practices to research and emerging trends across the higher education landscape. As a part of our commitment to equip students and educators with valuable tools, we offer these resources free of charge and regularly update this collection with timely and relevant content.
This collection focuses mainly on the following issues and topics:
- Institutional Success: Stories and strategies to help campus decision makers prioritize interfaith cooperation and improve religious diversity climate across campus. Explore them here.
- Interfaith Studies: Creative ideas from the field on how best to engage interfaith cooperation in college and university classrooms. Explore them here.
- Interfaith Work on Campus: Guides, resources, and practical tools for implementing interfaith projects and programs and assessing outcomes. Explore them here.
- Interfaith Leadership & Literacy: The skills and knowledge that 21st century leaders need to engage others in a religiously diverse society. Explore them here.
- Landscape, Research, & Reports: Data and analysis on the relationship between religious diversity and higher education, complete with reflections from the field. Explore them here.
- Conflict & Controversy: See how campus leaders are defusing tensions and engaging complicated issues that provoke flare-ups on campuses across the country. Explore them here.
We hope you’ll use these resources to help empower your work and share them widely with friends and colleagues engaging similar issues. For questions or feedback, email email@example.com.
We Want to Hear from You
Engaging religious and worldview difference is complex. Every campus faces unique challenges and generates unique solutions. IFYC is always interested in hearing from stakeholders to better understand what issues you’re facing, what approaches are working, and how we can better address both through future online resources. To suggest a new resource or share your insights with the wider field of interfaith leaders on campus, please take a moment to give your input here.